Friday, January 20, 2012

Cabernet Sauvignon, my favorite...and What a nice surprise!


What a nice surprise!

I was visiting my favorite Banker (Dale Marie Golden at Torrey Pines Bank in Piedmont

and Mama Dale introduced me to a very nice man
 a Mr. Bill White.

Being introduced to new people is always a wonderful experience...you never know where it might lead. In this case meeting Bill was such an experience.
It just so happens that Mr. Bill White is the Owner of Case by Case Wines (Distribution). 
What do you know...My favorite kinda person!

Anywho...Bill gave me a bottle of W3 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon. This wine does need to BREATHE (http://wine.about.com/od/winebasic1/a/breathe.htm). After the wine has had a chance to breathe..... it is quite pleasurable. As I savored the wine....my mind was quickly transported to the fields of Napa & Saint Helena on a summer's day with the smell of grapevines in the air. My taste buds were enticed by the taste of plums, raisin and even a hint of honey on my tongue.

W3 does the Cabernet Sauvignon grape justice. Very nice addition to the table, sitting while relaxing or just for fun.  Visit http://www.w3wines.com/ or contact Bill White at bill.white@casebycasewines.com.

Remember.... cooking with love, always makes any recipe tastes better

No comments:

Post a Comment